General Processing, Inc. (“GP”) welcomes you to use Trigger Tracker (“TT”) for your personal use subject to the following Terms of Service (“TOS”) which may be updated from time to time without notice. Visit http://www.triggertracker.com/terms.htm to see latest version of TOS.
1. Membership. After account registration is complete you are entitled to use all features of TT for your personal non-commercial use.
2. Description of Service. TT is a web based journaling application. All data input and out of TT is the responsibility of the account holder (you). The TT tools to analyze journal entries do not provide medical advise or counsel of any kind. You will be responsible for all activities and information put into and taken out of TT.
3. Proper Use. You agree that you are responsible for the data you put into and get out of TT and the usage of said data is regulated solely by you. You agree that you will use TT in compliance with all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rulea and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country or residence and all United States export control laws.
Violation of the foregoing may result in the immediate termination of this Agreement, and may subject you to legal consequences.
4. Privacy. GP respects your privacy and will never sell personal information to anyone.
5. General Use and Storage. You agree that GP has no responsibility or liability for the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit any content and other communications maintained by the TT. GP maintains the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time with or without notice.
6. Intellectual Property Rights. You acknowledge that GP owns all right, title and interest in and to TT. Accordingly, you agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify or create derivative works from TT. You also agree that you will not use any robot, spider or manual device to monitor or copy any content from TT.
7. Entire Agreement. This TOS agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and GP and supersedes and prior agreements between you and GP.